The Drum COOH Awards have been running since 2012, and have gone from strength to strength, celebrating the best of the best in creative out of home campaigns, across a huge variety of categories.
The judging panel is made up of 20 illustrious people from across the media industry, chaired by WCRS’s Director of Technology & Innovation (and newly announced OOH Creative Council member), Dino Burbidge. The Drum COOH Awards are known for being huge advocates of creative and effective Out of Home campaigns that highlight the beauty and dexterity of our incredible medium.
We’re proud to announce we’ve been nominated for 8 different awards! Here is the full list of nominations we’ve received:
1. Traditional: Special Build – CCUK – Wild Place Project, Gerry Giraffe
2. Campaign: Digital Campaign – CCCUK – Action Aid, Brutal Cut
3. Campaign: Digital Campaign – CCUK – Paypal, P2P
4. Campaign: Integrated Campaign – CCUK – Action Aid, Brutal Cut
5. Digital: Interactive – CCUK, Mediacom, AMV BBDO, Grand Visual, Cancer Research, Breath Test
6. Digital: Use of Digital Technologies – CCUK, Action Aid, Brutal Cut
7. Craft: Use of Illustration/Animation – CCUK, Action Aid, Brutal Cut
8. Other: Cost Effective – CCUK, Ad City, Havas, Paypal, P2P
The extended list of all nominations can be found here.